Welcome to The Bottle Cocktail Shop, bringing the bar to your home!
• These terms and conditions were last updated on: 22/09/21
1. The Bottle Cocktail Shop is a trading name of The Bottle Cocktail Shop LTD. a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number: 13119257).
2. Our registered address is at 108 Essex Road, London N1 8LX
3. Our registered VAT number is 376 3873 53.
4. This website (www.thebottlecocktailshop.com) is owned and operated by us.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before placing your order. They do not affect your legal rights.
3. You will be required to confirm during the ordering process that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
4. We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site (see date above).
1. It is an offence in the UK to sell alcohol to any person under the age of 18 both online and in store. Therefore, we will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
2. Please note that The Bottle Cocktail Shop operates an age verification policy which applies at all delivery and collection points and you may be asked to provide ID both on collection and at delivery.
1. The images of the products on our website are illustrative only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the true colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
2. Due to the nature of our products, we cannot guarantee that the vintage shown on the product page will be the same as the product you receive. If you are unhappy with the product you receive then you may exchange the product or return the product to us for a refund under the returns and cancellations section below.
3. All product measurements are approximate only and the packaging of the products may vary from that shown in images on our website.
4. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided on or with the products before using them and not rely solely on the information on our website. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
1. You can order our products online via this website, by calling or emailing the team at The Bottle Cocktail Shop.
2. You can find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to place an order for products on our website by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page.
3. You can access your shopping basket, review it and make changes to it at any time up until the point at which you place your order. Please take the time to check your order before submitting it. If you submit an order in error, you will have the opportunity to cancel it (see below).
4. If you place your order on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday, the order will be processed and confirmed, usually, on the following business day in the UK.
5. Your order will only be accepted by us once we process your payment, at which time we will email you confirming your order. It is at this point that the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of the products ordered by you will be formed and become binding. The contract that is formed shall be in English and will include these terms and conditions.
6. We reserve the right not to accept any order.
7. All products are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
1. We cannot guarantee the availability or otherwise of any product at any store.
2. If a product is unavailable after an order is placed, and you have not opted for substitutions at the point of ordering, then we will contact you to either arrange a replacement, or agree a refund or alternative arrangement.
1. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address notified by you at the time of placing your order. We are not liable whatsoever for any products delivered to an address which has not been correctly provided by you. You may receive communications from our courier during the delivery process.
2. Please note delivery to a neighbour or nominated safe place location may not be available for age restricted items. Upon home delivery or collection from a drop off point, the recipient must provide proof they are the stated person on the delivery documentation. Attempted delivery can occur up to 3 times, after which the products will be returned to Majestic where we then ask you to contact us. The following photo identification is accepted: a passport and/or a UK or European Union photocard driving licence.
3. If, after a failed delivery, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the products from the location notified to you, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and we will refund you the money you have already paid for the order, and we are entitled to deduct from the refund a reasonable sum to cover our costs incurred as a result.
4. We are responsible for the products until the point they are delivered to you. You are responsible for the products on delivery.
5. We offer standard free next day delivery, if our courier is unable to deliver to the address you have provided to us in your order they will either leave your delivery in a safe place or leave instructions for you to re-book delivery.
6. We do not deliver to the Channel Islands or destinations outside the UK. We are unable to ship to PO Box addresses.
1. All prices are as shown on our website and are inclusive of UK VAT. Our prices exclude delivery charges and you will be informed at check out about the delivery options and charges for your order (see above under Delivery).
2. Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available unless we indicate otherwise.
3. Although we try to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and products may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or cancel your order and notify you. We are not obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
4. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and their specifications products at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
5. We accept payment by PayPal, American Express, Mastercard and Visa, Google Pay. Payment is deducted when the order is placed by you.
1. We will provide a full refund or replacement for any products that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. We require faulty bottles to be returned to us.
3. All refunds to you will be made by the payment method you used when paying for the order being refunded.
4. We will process the refund as soon as possible. If you return the products
5. If you are returning your products by post, we recommend that products are sent by registered post with your local post office or by courier so that you can track the products and that you always retain evidence of posting or proof of shipment and the tracking number until the purchase price has been refunded.
6. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect these legal rights.
1. In the event of complaint please contact us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 working hours and we will do our best to resolve your complaint within a further 72 working hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential.
1. If you have any queries about your order, in the first instance please contact your local store, or our customer contact centre by using the contact information provided here, or as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the website.
1. We do not exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any breach of any terms implied by law or any matter that we are not permitted to limit or restrict by law.
2. If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these terms and conditions or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any:
1. loss or damage that is not foreseeable (loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process);
2. loss or damage which is not caused by our breach of these terms and conditions; or
3. business losses and/or losses to non-consumers.
3. Each provision of this section operates separately. If any part is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or other competent body the other parts will continue to apply.
1. These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website and/or phone and e-mail orders shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts unless you live in Scotland in which case the relevant law will apply, and you can choose to take action against us in your local courts.
2. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions/any variations to these terms and conditions must be signed by an authorised signatory of our company.
3. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to another person without our prior written consent. We can transfer all or any part of these terms and conditions to another organisation but your rights under these terms and conditions will not be affected.
4. If these terms and conditions are terminated by either of us for any reason, neither of us will lose any rights which have already accrued.
5. If, at any time, we do not require you to comply with any part of these terms and conditions, this will not prevent us from doing so in the future.
6. If any part of these terms and conditions is disallowed or held to be ineffective by any court or other competent body, the rest of the terms and conditions will not be affected.
1. Our website allows you to indicate where you would like delivery before ordering.
2. In the vast majority of cases, the total for your order will be exactly the same as an order placed in England or Wales however prices may vary due to differences in the way the prices are rounded when English multi-buy discounts are calculated.
3. Since Scottish Licensing Legislation only covers deliveries that originate in Scotland, some deliveries to Scottish addresses are not affected because they originate in England.
15. How we use your personal information
2. Any changes to email contact preferences usually take between 2-7 days to take effect, but in some instances may take as long as 28 days to take effect.